Who we are:
We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do:
This role calls for an experienced and entrepreneurial link strategist with a proven track record to create and drive off-page SEO strategies that positively impact organic rankings.
- Lead planning and execution of outreach activity, in coordination with content, commercial and SEO teams on a day-to-day basis ensuring strategies and targets are met, and projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Own the Outreach program and develop workflow process that supports commercial success and drives growth
- Manage the outreach activity and corresponding budget on a monthly basis and deliver invoicing to the appropriate financial team
- Oversee team work to make sure it is implementing the right techniques such as anchor text distribution and link velocity
- Build a database of blogger, journalist and vendor relationships that we can work with on an on-going basis
- Develop Outreach opportunities link building agencies and platforms, relentlessly growing inventory.
- Manage agencies and projects that assist us in executing our outreach strategy
- Continually discover new ways of doing outreach; being revolutionary and avant-garde in the methods
- The ability to be hands-on and help out your team when the team workload requires it
- Work with the internal Content team to ensure any required content is adequate, timely and topical
- Strong communication between internal departments and project skills are essential
- Track, monitor and report on strategy, progress and targets
What you'll bring
- Passionate about link building processes and digital PR strategies
- Being a Link Strategist at heart with good knowledge of link building techniques, algorithmic penalties, manual penalties, and a solid understanding of various link building methods
- A proven background in a senior business development role, managing high-performance multi discipline teams.
- Proven track record of outreach for organic search
- Ability to construct and manage employees’ workloads to deliver targets
- Being an advanced user of link monitoring tools and software
- Advanced understanding of all major social networks
- A good understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
What’s in it for you
- Relocation & soft landing for you and your family (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Attractive salary
- Competitive private health & life insurance package
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Workplace perks such as coffee, fresh fruit, bread, sweets and drinks provided daily
- In addition to regular leave yearly, six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Be part of a multicultural environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Different employee events throughout the year and team building activities
- Career Development training and programs to help you grow!