Who we are, what we do and why we do it!
We are a global digital marketing service provider who specializes in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. We are proud of our people and we have some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet working with us. Our values are at the heart of all decisions we make, from business goals to people initiatives and they have helped us to develop a world class team of experts, we are proud off. We’ve grown considerably in the past months and continually focus on growth via our global talent – you would be joining us at the most exciting time in our history.
Your new role:
The Head of Content is primarily responsible for developing content strategy and ensuring efficient delivery for a number of lead-generating affiliate websites across various regions and languages. This person ensures all team members are trained and knowledgeable on strategy and business requirements.
What you'll be working on:
- Develop and lead content strategy across all affiliate sites alongside the Head of SEO and Head of Franchise Management;
- Identify content trends from within and outside of the industry and ensure these trends are interpreted and implemented within relevant sites;
- Develop new, multichannel content programs and strategies with the goal of capturing site traffic and improving conversion;
- Engage other departments within the business to ensure that content programmes are able to be efficiently produced and delivered;
- Ensure standardised delivery practices across the portfolio;
- Train, mentor, and coach team leads on producing content for SEO, preferred tools, conversion tactics, and WordPress content capabilities;
- Provide guidance and support to team members as issues arise;
- Give regular feedback to team members with the goal of improving quality and efficiency of completed work;
- Ensure the team members are trained and able to identify and deliver on content in all formats;
- Ensure content leads are hyper-focused to on-site performance and content planning;
- Work with Head of SEO to ensure all sites meet SEO standards and that content is up to date with current SEO trends;
- Ensure all content team members understand business OKR’s and how to interpret these into content team goals;
- Execute the content delivery process and ensure high level of content quality and accuracy for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained;
- Define product review strategy for the business in order to be a market-leading organisation in the Affiliate industry.
What you will be bringing to your new role:
- 8+ years of digital content experience;
- 5+ years of team management experience;
- 5+ years of Affiliate marketing experience;
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- Proficiency in using digital tools to visualize and communicate for reporting and strategy purposes;
- Possess sound editorial judgment, solid writing skills and precise attention to detail;
- Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways;
- C2 profciency in English.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Working understanding of WordPress, Drupal, and basic HTML;
- Strong comfort level using Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, and Ahrefs to gain insights;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated excellent project management and organizational skills.
What's in it for you!
- Equipment that you need to thrive in this role;
- Our commitment to investing in you, through various career development opportunities and training;
- State of the art offices and workspaces;
- A competitive salary and a great work / life balance;
- Private Health & Life insurance package;
- Wellbeing Program including access to complimentary counselling and discounted gym membership;
- Sabbatical - 6 weeks’ additional paid leave for every four years of employment;
- Enjoy our new Medida coffee bar, work area and events space, where you will find complimentary coffee, tea, breakfast, soft drinks and snacks, available for you;
- Flexible working hours, tools and methodologies to stay connected;
- Multiple team & companywide celebrations and team building activities throughout the year;
- The opportunity to work within a diverse and supportive team, which currently represents over 20 languages.
Medida is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, age or any other identifying factor.