Who we are:
We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do
The Senior DevOps Engineer is a key member of the DevOps team for our Publishing division and is responsible for the administration of the cloud native ecosystem that powers our publishing platforms: including the design, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, security and maintenance required to meet the high availability SLAs our clients expect.
You are an individual who has a technical mind and has a passion for delivering solutions in the ever-changing world of technology. The Senior DevOps Engineer will help to guide and mentor team members in their day-to-day tasks. You will also support the Team Lead in planning, technical decisions, and collaborating with teams we support to develop new insights that could further enhance our platform.
- Guide the DevOps Team through the definition and execution of distributed solutions on top of Kubernetes to achieve our goal of 99.9% availability for our clients;
- Design and work on the implementation of our custom, cloud native, PaaS solution with the goal of providing the best user experience to the Development and QA teams;
- Use GitOps best practices to achieve continuous deployment on a global scale;
- Contribute to the architecture of our automated build and deployment systems;
- Maintain detailed, up-to-date documentation of internal system assets;
- Stay abreast of changes to current technology and how it could improve processes;
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional experts throughout the company to validate and develop new insights;
- Work closely with external providers to troubleshoot system issues;
- Participate in On-call rotation for publishing platform.
What you'll bring
- University degree or diploma in related field and 5+ years previous DevOps experience;
- Have demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the cloud native space;
- Designed and implemented complex CI/CD solutions on Kubernetes in production;
- 2 years of experience working with Kubernetes in production;
- 3 years of experience working with containers in production;
- 3 years of experience working with Git;
- 1 year of experience working with Helm;
- Have experience with AWS, including CF, ELB, S3, EC2 and more;
- Expert analytical and data-driven decision-making skills;
- Creative thinking and motivated self-starter with an ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and technologies;
- Comfortable leading projects from start to finish with minimal supervision;
- Strong ability to work within aggressive and dynamic timelines;
- Excellent team player and positive contributor to the culture of the business.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates that also offer the following:
- 2 years of experience writing CM/CI/CD tools in Python or Go;
- Familiar with the GitOps paradigm;
- 1 year of experience working with Rancher in production;
- A strong understanding of CM and the CI/CD methodology;
- Familiar with writing complex bash scripts;
- Skilled experience working in a Linux environment;
- Have written custom Kubernetes operators;
- Experience writing Terraform modules for Openstack infrastructure.
What’s in it for you
- Relocation & soft landing for you and your family (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Attractive salary
- Competitive private health & life insurance package
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Workplace perks such as coffee, fresh fruit, bread, sweets and drinks provided daily
- In addition to regular leave yearly, six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Be part of a multicultural environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Different employee events throughout the year and team building activities
- Career Development training and programs to help you grow!