Who we are:
We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do
The Content Specialist (German Speaking) must be a subject-matter expert, with experience writing digital content for the web. This person must have a keen understanding of SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key cog in the content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions.
- Develop full branding processes, including brand strategy and deliver presentations to key stakeholders;
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Communicate and exchange information across the team related to content projects to ensure proper interpretation;
- Provide specialized advice on content plans;
- Produce well-structured outlines and assign to freelance writers;
- Oversee freelance copywriting and escalate issues to manager;
- Follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Produce written website content when necessary;
- Complete competitive analysis on an ongoing basis;
- Provide recommendations on content improvements;
- Review and prioritize JIRA ticket to ensure timely completion of tasks;
- Attend recurring team meetings tide to projects within the portfolio;
- Reporting completion rates and project status.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree Journalism, German language, PR or related fields;
- 2+ years’ experience in content creation or copywriting;
- Previous experience working in affiliate marketing;
- Professional writing skills, proper grammar and spelling is a must;
- Ability to create quality content within tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated understanding of how users consume website content;
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- An affinity for sports, gaming or affiliate marketing;
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Experience with WordPress.
What's in it for you
- Relocation & soft landing for you and your family (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Attractive salary
- Competitive private health & life insurance package
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Workplace perks such as coffee, fresh fruit, bread, sweets and drinks provided daily
- In addition to regular leave yearly, six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Be part of a multicultural environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Different employee events throughout the year and team building activities
- Career Development training and programs to help you grow!