Who we are
We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do
As a Backend Software Developer (Python), you will use your problem-solving skills to write well designed, testable, and efficient code. We design, develop and manage a vast portfolio of high-traffic websites featuring up-to-the-second statistics, dynamic data and informative content. Together with your team, you will develop and maintain robust data-crunching back-end code and APIs.
You’re passionate about building scalable products, adhering to high quality coding standards and being part of a culture that promotes learning and sharing while respecting work-life balance. You enjoy autonomy, and you will have the option to work remotely and/or from our Malaga office.
- Maintain high software development standards by following established good practices and habits;
- Participate in Sprint activities such as standups, grooming and retrospectives;
- On a regular basis, communicate the progress of assigned work completion;
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time;
- Collaborate with other development team members and other departments to drive innovation and help define internal standards;
- Participate in self-directed learning, tech groups and workshops to learn new technologies and expand knowledge.
What you'll bring
- Experience developing REST APIs in Django and/or Flask;
- Experience ingesting data from JSON and XML feeds;
- Experience following Agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban);
- Proficiency with Unix-based systems and using CLIs;
- Experience with relational database language and structure, such as MySQL;
- Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as git.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following
- Experience building GraphQL APIs (Graphene);
- Experience with Machine Learning (Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn, etc.);
- Experience developing ETL processes with Apache Airflow;
- Experience with containerization, i.e. Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with common server administration tasks;
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
What's in it for you
- Relocation & soft landing for you and your family (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Attractive salary
- Competitive private health & life insurance package
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Workplace perks such as coffee, fresh fruit, bread, sweets and drinks provided daily
- In addition to regular leave yearly, six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Be part of a multicultural environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Different employee events throughout the year and team building activities
- Career Development training and programs to help you grow!