Who we are, what we do and why we do it!
We are a global digital marketing service provider who specializes in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. We are proud of our people and we have some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet working with us. Our values are at the heart of all decisions we make, from business goals to people initiatives and they have helped us to develop a world class team of experts, we are proud off. We’ve grown considerably in the past months and continually focus on growth via our global talent – you would be joining us at the most exciting time in our history.
Your new role:
The IT Security Team is responsible for the day to day security management of both, our global publishing platform and the corporate security of our growing group of companies that contribute to it. You will be collaborating to build the success of our teams in both their day to day tasks and their technical growth. You are going to improve the Cyber Security Posture of the company taking your experience and skills into our Cloud Infrastructure.
You will also be expected to manage IT Security Projects, reporting the progress to the Head of IT Security. You are an individual who has a technical mind and has a passion for delivering Security solutions in the ever-changing world of technology.
What you will be working on:
- Pentest internal company applications and APIs;
- Plan, revise and deploy DevOps Security;
- Automate the most of the security processes into DevOps.
- Plan and deploy Application security into CI/CD pipelines;
- Configure application / service logs and enable alerting
- Vulnerability management;
- Proactive monitoring of security events to identify/resolve and mitigate impact;
- Work in Day-to-day Security incidents and tasks;
- Assist other Security Team engineers and other teams;
- Responsible for communicating the status about ongoing and completed projects;
- Maintain detailed, up-to-date documentation of our Security processes and policies;
- Coordinate with the Head of ITSEC and other stakeholders in planning for future growth and staff needs for new business initiatives;
What you will be bringing to your new role:
- Post-secondary education in related field and or 5 years previous ITSEC related experience;
- Cyber Security Technical education;
- Development and GIT related technologies (GitHub, GitLab, bitbucket, etc.);
- SDLC knowledge and experience;
- DevSecOps knowledge and experience (security implementation and toolset);
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience (terraform, CloudFormation…);
- Cloud security experience in AWS (ECR, EKR);
- Good container technologies experience and knowledge (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Secret management (Hashicorp, KMS, gitsecrets);
- Programming experience in Python or Go;
- Shell Scripting experience;
- Comfortable with Cloud network concepts;
- Familiarity with common industry virtualization products and technologies;
- Expert analytical and data-driven decision-making skills;
- Creative thinking and motivated self-starter with an ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and technologies. Self learning capabilities;
- Comfortable leading projects from start to finish with minimal supervision;
- Strong ability to work within aggressive and dynamic timelines;
- Excellent team player and positive contributor to the culture of the business;
- CTF Player;
- Web CMS experience (WordPress);
- Other Cloud environments (OpenStack);
What's in it for you!
- Equipment that you need to thrive in this role
- Our commitment to investing in you, through various career development opportunities and training
- State of the art offices and workspaces
- A competitive salary and a great work / life balance
- Private Health & Life insurance package
- Wellbeing Program including access to complimentary counselling and discounted gym membership
- Sabbatical - 6 weeks’ additional paid leave for every four years of employment
- Enjoy our new Medida coffee bar, work area and events space, where you will find complimentary coffee, tea, breakfast, soft drinks and snacks, available for you.
- Flexible working hours, tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Multiple team & companywide celebrations and team building activities throughout the year
- The opportunity to work within a diverse and supportive team, which currently represents over 20 languages.
Medida is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, age or any other identifying factor.