Who we are:
We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do
The German Content Coordinator must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key cog in the content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions.
The successful candidate(s) should be a positive self-starter, enthusiastic problem-solver and hands-on leader with a strong sense of accountability to achieve the top goals.
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Work with existing freelance writers and help expand our list of contributors with the goal of providing readers with the most informative and easy to understand content;
- Build content calendars based off a keyword wishlist. Strong organization and planning skills vital to success of this task;
- Construct detailed outline assignments to put freelance writers in the best position to deliver quality work;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
What you'll bring
- Candidate should be fluent in both German and English
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in content marketing;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- Experience with WordPress or Drupal CMS.
What's in it for you
- Relocation & soft landing for you and your family (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Attractive salary
- Competitive private health & life insurance package
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Workplace perks such as coffee, fresh fruit, bread, sweets and drinks provided daily
- In addition to regular leave yearly, six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Be part of a multicultural environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Different employee events throughout the year and team building activities
- Career Development training and programs to help you grow!